Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Boring Picture-less Update

We have been pretty busy around here lately!
Lamar is working really hard and getting his business going again. He has a new hobby...fixing up an old Triumph motorcycle. He is really excited about it! He still loves to be active and his latest craze is the P90X workout program.
I started school again and after this semester I will have completed all my pre-reqs to apply for the nursing program. I have one online class, one night class, and a class Friday afternoons. I was able to work my schedule so that I'm not away from the boys for too long, and Lamar can watch them when I do go. So it has been good.
Miles started a new preschool at a local elementary school. He is liking it so far. He is such a social and friendly little guy. I get to go help in his classroom 1-2 times a month and I really like that because I get to see exactly what he is learning and how he is interacting with the other children. Lately Miles is really into VeggieTales, A Bug's Life (He likes to be called Flik, a character from the movie), and having "dance parties". I swear that kid is hilarious!
Little Nico is great. We have his one year checkup soon - a little late but it's coming up. He is walking - not full blown walking...but he can take a handful of steps at a time. He says "mamama" and "dadada" and lately he has been trying to put on his own shoes. It's pretty cute. He has been getting a couple molars lately, but seems to be handling it well. Nico loves to laugh and smile. He likes to wrestle with Miles and Daddy. Those three are going to be quite the trio!
So all in all, we are doing well....and hope you are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment