These two little "devil pups" sure are proud of their Daddy!
Here is Miles wearing his daddy's hat and boots.(Marines are sometimes called "Devil Dogs" so Marine kids are sometimes called "Devil Pups" if you are wondering)
Here is Miles the other morning before school. He was going to take some pictures of his Daddy for show and tell. I was called back to the school shortly after I dropped Miles off because he threw up! Poor little fella has been feeling a little under the weather lately. He has had a cough and has been throwing up a lot. He is still running around like usual, he just stops to throw up every once in a while. We got some medicine from the doctor so hopefully he gets over it soon.
I went to dinner the other night with some of the other wives from the company. It was a lot of fun! Great girls...
Also, Nicholas is 6 months old today! I can't believe it. He is doing really well, still a happy smiley baby. He is starting to roll over and wiggle all around. He is really ticklish and LOVES his big brother. Miles has a great time making Nico laugh, and I have a great time watching them together.
Lamar is doing well, working really hard as usual.
Thank you all for the prayers,
Lamar says they are working - so please keep it up!
We appreciate all the love/help/support that so many of you give us.
He's 6 months old? Where did that time go? I love the first picture of Miles!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update. Your boys are growing up so fast. They are so cute. Hope they will feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! How are Miles & Nicholas doing? Are you keeping pretty busy? I imagine some days are better than others. Getting closer to homecoming though! When you have a minute, I would LOVE to see more pictures of the boys! Little ones just grow so fast! Can't wait to get our kids together again during Heather's wedding!! Write when you get a chance!
ReplyDeleteYour boys are absolutely beautiful! I can't believe how fast they grow!
ReplyDelete