Sunday, November 15, 2009

Daddy's Goodnight Story


Lamar had the opportunity to read some children's books on video while he was en route to Afghanistan. He sent the video and the books to us, and I surprised Miles with them tonight. Miles was so excited to see his Daddy on the computer, he loved it. It was the sweetest thing in the world. After the story Miles went to bed hugging his Daddy Doll as usual. Talk about tugging at the ol' heart strings!!

4 comments:

  1. I love that story! So glad you are writing all of these things down. Miles will always know that even though his Daddy was far away he was still "there".

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet, i'm totally tearing up here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, I'm bawling now!!!!! :) Love you guys your amazing little family continues to amaze me. Thank you for sharing! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete